- What does I (Atul Tiwari) do with my collected information?
- We will use the information internally to provide you with better service--such as providing you with relevant recommended users to follow. We will also use it to contact you with official newsletters or marketing material. You can always opt out of these emails and are under no obligation to receive them.
- Do Atul Tiwari sell my information to third parties?
- We will never share your information with other entities, with these three exceptions:
- We may employ companies to perform services for us, such as sending our emails or hosting our servers. As a necessity, they will have access to your information, but they will be obligated to never use or disclose it.
- Whatever you share publicly on the site is, and will remain unless you say otherwise, public. That means anyone, whether another user or a company, can see and use that information.
- We may share aggregated Non-Identifying information with third parties for analysis. This includes things like age or zip code, but not things like your name or email address.
- If I connect my account to another service such as Twitter or Facebook, what happens to my data?
- If you connect your account to another service, we will share some of your information with these entities. Among the information shared is your profile data as well as your responses. Keep in mind that other services may have different privacy policies, and you should read the policies of sites you want to connect with to make sure they will safeguard your data.
- What is considered public information?
- If you have a standard account, the following items will be visible to the public and considered public information:
- Your name
- Your location
- Your website/link
- Your bio
- Your profile photo
- You will also still appear in our search as well as Google.
- We don't
Modified on: Wed, 10 Jul, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.