- Here are some general safety tips to ensure you stay safe on Formspring and have as much fun as possible!
- The internet has a long memory! Remember that what you post now may be available for a very long time. Think carefully before you publish information that may be problematic when looking for a job or applying to colleges.
- Never give out your address, phone number, or any other personal information on the internet.
- Never respond to harassment or abuse. This just encourages the bully to keep targeting you.
- Make sure you use a strong and secure password. You can check how secure your password is at http://howsecureismypassword.net/. It will also give you tips on how to make your password stronger.
Internet Safety Tips Print
Modified on: Tue, 9 Apr, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.